Decisions and Interference
We make our own decisions along the way. There are those who while they do not share our beliefs will respect our choices. Then there are those who do not, they need to be stopped before they start.
- People all have a definite place in your life. Make it clear to them what that role is.
- Do not allow people to run over you.
- You have to stand your ground to make it clear to people what you will and will not tolerate.
When these people came with people that you chose to have in your life getting them out can be tricky.
- Why do you want them to go?
- Are you better off without them?
- Do they help or hurt you?
- Are you willing and able to let them go?
It can mean that you have no choice but to let go of someone that you wanted in your life for a long time.
You do what you have to hoping not to unintentionally hurt anyone, and that they will eventually forgive you if you hurt them. Sometimes you have no choice but to give your life a complete overhaul ridding yourself of all those that would cause you pain intentionally.